COVID-19: WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER
At COOLA, our first priority is our team and our community’s health and safety. Here are some of the steps we are taking to support our team while continuing to provide you superior service:
For Our Team
- Employees with the ability to work remotely are doing so.
- Hourly employees unable to work remotely are continuing to receive their full 40 hours per week pay to limit the financial impact on them.
- Enhanced safety precautions have been implemented for our distribution team to increase distancing including modified working hours.
- Currently, we are fulfilling orders twice per week with free expedited ground shipping to ensure your product makes it to you as quickly as possible.
- Our customer service and social media teams will remain available to you during our normal business hours.
FOR OUR COMMUNITY
We’re grateful to call San Diego home and proud of how our community has come together during this difficult time. As part of our commitment to the people we love, COOLA LLC will be donating 10,000 meals a week for the next 10 weeks* to the North County Food Bank.
*Starting the second week of April 2020